Pudding Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Brush egg white over crust. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices; dollop with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 180 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 30, 2014
Very easy recipe but the spice is way too strong. If I make again I will use the pumpkin pie spice only and add just a little more cinnamon.
Jun 8, 2013
I made this with a Grapenuts/Apple juice concentrate crust...110 calories per slice and delicious!! This will be made many times! Thank you for the recipe!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.