Pudding Pound Cake Dessert Recipe
Field editor Tamara Logan shares her delightful Pudding Pound Cake Dessert, a layered confection that relies on convenient instant pudding and store-bought pound cake. It’s so irresistible that everyone will want seconds.
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- 1. Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in an 8-in. square dish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies. Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be full). Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 365 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Pudding Pound Cake Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC