Pudding Pound Cake Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in an 8-in. square dish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies. Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be full). Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 365 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2014
This was really good and really easy to make. It needed a bigger pan than my 8 x 8 pan because the pound cake was longer than the pan but, obviously, you can cut it down. Also, it rises higher than the height of the pan. I might try this without the nuts.