Pudding Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1. Brush egg white over crust. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Cut into slices; dollop with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 180 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pudding Pumpkin Pie
"I made this with a Grapenuts/Apple juice concentrate crust...110 calories per slice and delicious!! This will be made many times! Thank you for the recipe!!"