Plan ahead...needs to chill.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 8 ice cream cake cones (about 3 inches tall)
- Chopped nuts, jimmies and miniature colored-coated baking chips or topping of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping mix; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/4 cup into each cone; sprinkle with toppings.