- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices provolone cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 10 spinach leaves
- 4 ounces sliced deli peppered turkey
- 4 roasted sweet red pepper strips
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Spread two bread slices with mustard. Layer with cheese, spinach, turkey and red pepper. Top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forProvolone 'n' Turkey Sandwiches
"I agree with you ! Also this sandwich is a nutrition nightmare."
"When looking at the nutrition facts, this sandwich is a nightmare!u The only good thing is the protein. I would not make this sandwich unless I tweaked the ingredients to make it healthy. Try the new round sandwich thins and low fat cheese and heaven knows why you need butter on a sandwich with all the other good condiments"
"I am open to all sorts of ideas when it comes to life and that includes food. As a viewer said, it's all about inspiration! Maybe someone needs ideas once in a while. I know I do. This is a great site. Be kind."
"There are sure some rude people making comments on here; the point is to share ideas, not criticise others' ideas."
"Savanna2 There are many recipes for sandwiches, it is to give people ideas of the different types and combos they can try. The post you made was quite rude of you to make. Think about the whole topic before you post something so rude."