Prosciutto & Pine Nut Bruschetta
Prosciutto, Parmesan and pine nuts tastefully top French bread slices in these hand-held appetizers. Make the topping the day before, then the next day, spread on bread and broil. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped pine nuts, toasted
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Minced fresh parsley or chives
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese and garlic powder. Stir in pine nuts and prosciutto. Spread over one side of each bread slice.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.