- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, cut in half
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat, until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Top each pork chop with prosciutto, red peppers and cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forProsciutto-Pepper Pork Chops
"Love this! Really easy and very delicious."
"Simple and yet fantastic enough for company."
"Very good and super easy to make!"
"Doubled recipe for a party, presented it on big platter, it looked so pretty. Fabulous flavor , stayed moist, very elegant. It's a keeper..."
"This recipe is amazing! It was so simple... I served it to guest and they thought I was a chef. They could not believe how easy it was!"
"I made this a few month ago, and misplaced the recipe. Very happy to have found it again, and I will be making it tonight! Very simple, and tasty!"
"I cannot believe no one else has rated this. It was amazing. Really this dish rocks!!!!"