- 5 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the prosciutto, olives, onion powder, basil, parsley, pepper and salt. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti; toss with prosciutto mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPronto Prosciutto Pasta
"This was really good and I would definitely make again."