I made these sparkly treats for my daughter's brownie troop and they're great for princess parties. Sometimes I use lemon curd in place of the jam. —Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 slices white bread, toasted
- 6 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1-1/2 cups buttercream frosting
- 6 tablespoons sprinkles
- 6 teaspoons silver or gold edible glitter
- Spread jam over toast. Top with buttercream, sprinkles and edible glitter. Leave toasts whole or cut into shapes.
Editor's NoteEdible glitter is available from Wilton Industries. Call 800-794-5866 or visit wilton.com.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 465 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 82g carbohydrate (58g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Princess Toast in DIYD
May 10, 2019
This is disgusting. The amount of sugar is ridiculous. People eat way too much sugar as it is. Just no.
Oct 28, 2018
what a fun recipe! its different, but the smiles on everyone's faces ensure that its a hit!!