Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 2 tubes (18 ounces each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) white fudge-covered pretzels
- Crumble cookie dough into a large bowl; stir in 1-1/2 cups chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a pretzel into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 102 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 9, 2013
How can you go wrong with this combination! Quick, easy and attractive. We have only used chocolate covered pretzels. This is also great with peanut butter cookies. Kids and adults alike rave about it's uniqueness. Also, makes a nice addition to a standard cookie platter at a potluck.