- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- Cut graham crackers in half, making squares. In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on a graham cracker square. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forPretzel Pumpkin Grahams
"Made this recipe with my kids' cooking club and the kids enjoyed making. We made some with chocolate grahams and some with honey grahams. Great project in the fall- edible art!"
"We had a quiet afternoon yesterday and the kids wanted something fun to do, so we tried this. What a fun project! We did use green M&M's instead of the gum drops because that is what I had on hand. Definitely a good project to keep little hands busy & out of mischief and a tasty snack too."
"i have not tried this before,but it sounds so good,so i will try this as soon as i get to the store"