Pretzel-Crusted Burgers Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, tomato sauce, 1 cup pretzel crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 3/4-in.-thick patties. Coat with remaining pretzel crumbs.
- 2. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 453 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 1002mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Pretzel-Crusted Burgers
"I tried out these burgers on my family, tonight. TOTAL HIT! They loved themand an't wait to have them again."