Pretzel Cereal Crunch
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
Makesabout 9 cups
- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 190 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 15, 2014
My husband requests this recipe every Christmas. I make it for gifts and always get asked for the recipe. It's simple and delicious!
Nov 22, 2012
DELICIOUSINCREDIBLEDIVINEYUMMMMMMMYJust perfect! I couldn't stop eating it, once it had properly cooled!
Dec 18, 2011
Try using 2 tablespoons of veg oil when you melt the chips. For peanut free, don't add the nuts or the peanut butter.
Sep 19, 2011
Could not get the white chocolate chips to melt ended up a big glob. What did I do wrong? sounds good if only the chocolate would melt.
Sep 18, 2011
This sounds great but I would like to know how the original recipe read so I can make it for my nephew who is allergic to peanuts.
Dec 20, 2010
This was very good! Next time I would use honey nut cheerios instead of the apple cinnamon. Oh, I also added ~1.5 cups of marshmallows and 1.5 bags of white chips to accommodate them.
Dec 4, 2010
Wonderful recipe. Everyone always more.
Feb 25, 2010
This was really good even without the nuts. I left them out so my 18 mo. old could enjoy this snack too. My 4 yr old had fun helping me make it!