- 1/4 cup honey
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- In a Dutch oven, melt honey and butter; stir in chili powder and onion powder. Add pretzels; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews forPretzel Bones
"This is a delicious snack."
"Very fun and good tasting snack. It is addicting and very easy to make. My kids loved it!"
"These were very good, everyone really enjoyed the flavor."
"You need to make 1.5 times the sauce but they are very addictive!"