Pretty Pea Soup Cups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- CURRIED SHRIMP SALAD:
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- Place the peas, broth, mint, lime juice, cumin and salt in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the mint, lime juice, oil, curry paste and salt. Add shrimp; toss gently to coat. Chill until serving.
- To serve, pour soup into small cups or glasses; garnish with shrimp salad.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup soup with 1 tablespoon of shrimp salad: 79 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Chilled Pea Soup Shooters in Soups Trade
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.