Pretty Ham Pinwheels
Plan ahead to slice party-perfect appetizers from these zippy rolls. They're easy to assemble and sure to be hit when you present a pretty plateful at any gathering. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded peeled tart apples
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, garlic, curry and mustard until blended. Stir in apple. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer with the red pepper, onions and ham.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices.
Originally published as Pretty Ham Pinwheels in Quick Cooking March/April 1998