Presto Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes28 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, chilies, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, sugar, salt and cumin. Stir in salsa until blended. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 35 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 24, 2016
Delicious! I made this salsa for our Thanksgiving appetizer and everyone loved it!
Apr 30, 2014
Jul 31, 2013
I made this dip exactly as is, accept I omitted the 1 jar (16 oz) salsa. I did this because all the ingredients are all fresh and then I didn't feel like adding something that had preservatives. I just couldn't do it. IT CAME OUT AWESOME! I guess you could use a fresh made salsa from your local grocery store but why mess with something that is already great!
Jan 29, 2011
This is the bestsalsa I have ever tasted! It is def a family favorite! A lot of chopping but if you have a slap chop, cuts the time down to about 10 minutes!
Sep 6, 2009
I made this recipe for a friends BBQ, everyone loved it, it was DELICIOUS!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.