VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or 3 cups frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker, combine cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and vinegar. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 3 minutes. When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Stir in apricots, raisins and walnuts. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Pressure Cooker Winter Fruit Compote in One Pot Instant Pot Winter 2017