- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1-2/3 cups uncooked arborio rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, add 3 minced garlic cloves; cook 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon butter and Italian salad dressing; stir until butter melts. Add asparagus; cook until tender, 3-5 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Warm the remaining 3 tablespoons butter until melted. Add diced onion; cook until tender, 4-5 minutes. Add remaining 6 minced garlic cloves; cook 1 minute. Add rice; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup wine; cook and stir until absorbed. Add remaining 1/2 cup wine, broth and 1/4 cup cheese. Press cancel.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 8 minutes; quick-release pressure. Serve shrimp mixture over risotto. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Test Kitchen tips
Test Kitchen tip
1 serving: 424 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 157mg cholesterol, 661mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.