Pressure-Cooker Pork Ribs
When I was younger, my mom made these delicious pressure-cooker pork ribs for special Saturday dinners. Now I can prepare them on any weeknight! —Paula Zsiray, Logan, Utah
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 20 min. + releasing
- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Sprinkle ribs with onion salt, pepper and paprika. Select saute setting on a 3- or 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, brown meat on all sides; remove from pressure cooker. Add water to pressure cooker. Cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Press cancel. Whisk in remaining ingredients. Return ribs to pressure cooker.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 20 minutes. Let pressure release naturally. If desired, skim fat and thicken cooking juices.