Butter, lemon juice, parsley and chives enhance this simple side dish. I usually prepare these potatoes when I'm having company. Since they cook in the pressure cooker, there's plenty of room on the stove for other dishes. —Tara Branham, Austin, Texas
Recommended: 27 Recipes You Can Make In Your Instant Pot
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes and water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 12 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Drain any cooking liquid; return potatoes to pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, lemon juice and chives. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pressure Cooker Lemon Red Potatoes in One Pot Instant Pot Winter 2017