Pressure Cooker Kielbasa and Cabbage
This was a recipe using my Mom's boiled dinner. Her mother was Polish and made this often. Great for a one pot meal. We like our veggies soft but if you like them a bit crisp then cook for 5 minutes. Also can substitute any precooked sausage for the Kielbasa. —Beverly Dolfini, Surprise, Arizona
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 4 small red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place all ingredients in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure cook on high for 6 minutes. Quick release pressure.
1 serving: 318 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1552mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 8g fiber), 20g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC