Pressure Cooker Huli Huli Chicken Thighs
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + releasing
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds )
- Hot cooked rice
- Green onions, thinly sliced, optional
- Mix first six ingredients. Place chicken in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; top with pineapple mixture.
- Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual; adjust pressure to high and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes and then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Serve with rice. If desired, top with green onions.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 239 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 17, 2019
Made this tonight. Excellent recipe as is. I did make the sauce last night and marinated the thighs overnight in it. Also added just a shake of crushed red pepper to it. Since it was marinating over night I used a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple. This was awesome. Great recipe to the original poster. Thank you for sharing. Wish I could share my picture of it. Also served it with Riced Cauliflower Medley.
Feb 2, 2019
It was quick and easy to make. The taste was GOOD!