VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (4 ounces) beef jerky
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 2-rib sections
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 carton (32 ounces) beef broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Tortilla chips
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, thinly sliced green onions, pickled jalapeno slices and chopped tomatoes
- Pulse beef jerky in a food processor until finely ground. Place ribs in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; top with jerky, beans and next five ingredients. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 40 minutes. When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- When cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; discard bones. Shred meat with two forks; return to pressure cooker to heat through. Strain pork mixture; discard juices. Serve with chips and toppings as desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pressure Cooker Hearty Pork & Black Bean Nachos in One Pot Instant Pot Winter 2017