Here’s an easy dressing that’s perfect for special get-togethers. Once it’s in the instant cooker, you’re free to turn your attention to other dishes. —Rita Nodland, Bismarck, North Dakota
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Cook: 10 min. + releasing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, cook and stir celery and onion until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes. Press cancel. Stir in broth and seasonings. Gently stir in stuffing cubes; toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in pressure cooker. Cover baking dish with foil. Fold an 18x12-in. piece of foil lengthwise into thirds, making a sling. Use the sling to lower the dish onto the trivet.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 15 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Using foil sling, carefully remove baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes.