VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size portions.
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine water, vinegar and soy sauce in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Rub ribs with mesquite seasoning; add to pressure cooker.
- Lock lid in place; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time to 35 minutes. When finished cooking, naturally release pressure for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Remove ribs to a foil-lined baking sheet; preheat broiler. Brush with barbecue sauce. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until ribs are glazed. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Pressure Cooked Mesquite Ribs in One Pot Instant Pot Winter 2017