VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil; cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Pour evenly over crackers; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until top is bubbly and marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cool for 10 minutes. Break into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Praline Snackers in Country Woman March/April 2004, p39