These dressed-up graham crackers are an instant cure for the 'hungries' any time of day. Try them as a late-night snack with a glass of ice-cold milk—delicious!—Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 12 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil; cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Pour evenly over crackers; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until top is bubbly and marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cool for 10 minutes. Break into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 116 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Praline Snackers in Country Woman March/April 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.