A can't miss treat, this topping can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's equally delectable drizzled across pancakes, French toast or waffles or served over ice cream.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrups, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in pecans. Serve over ice cream or pancakes, waffles or French toast.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 126 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Praline Sauce in Country Woman Christmas 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.