A can't miss treat, this topping can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's equally delectable drizzled across pancakes, French toast or waffles or served over ice cream.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrups, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in pecans. Serve over ice cream or pancakes, waffles or French toast.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 126 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Praline Sauce in Country Woman Christmas 1998