Praline Pecans & Cranberries
This recipe I found during the holidays and I made a few batches for Christmas parties. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe.—Nancy Roman, Hackensack, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 3-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Place pecans in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda. Drizzle over pecans; stir until coated.
- Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Add cranberries; toss to combine. Immediately transfer to a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; cool completely. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 346 calories, 27g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.