Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whipped cream
- Whole pecans
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Set side.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Gradually add brown sugar and flour. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Stir in chopped pecans. Pour into crust; bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 194 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Nov 19, 2015
Problems with this recipe: First of all a praline is a candy coated nut. This recipe just calls for toasted pecans. 2nd: Not enough butter in crust (it just crumbles away after being baked). I do love cheesecakes and this is the first negative review I have ever given for one. Sorry
Mar 16, 2013
This turned out beautifully! I did not have pecans on hand, but a simple drizzle of caramel sauce made the cheesecake special. I will definitely go back to this recipe.
Dec 9, 2010
I also made this for thanksgiving,but I used crushed van waffers for the crust,and melted caramel & chopped pecans for a topping;it was awesome !!!
Dec 20, 2009
Made it for Thanksgiving. Everyone enjoyed it and there was none left to bring home.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.