Pound Cake S’mores
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 22, 2016
I made some mini pounds cakes so I thought I would try this. My daughter loves s'mores. It was very good. I sprinkled crushed Graham crackers over the slices after baking to make it more smorish. ( is that a word. Lol)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.