Pound Cake S’mores
This dessert requires almost no effort and there are no leftovers. These s'mores taste as good as the campfire version of childhood.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Pound Cake S'mores in Taste of Home April/May 2000
Aug 22, 2016
I made some mini pounds cakes so I thought I would try this. My daughter loves s'mores. It was very good. I sprinkled crushed Graham crackers over the slices after baking to make it more smorish. ( is that a word. Lol)