Pound Cake S’mores
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 22, 2016
I made some mini pounds cakes so I thought I would try this. My daughter loves s'mores. It was very good. I sprinkled crushed Graham crackers over the slices after baking to make it more smorish. ( is that a word. Lol)