Pots o’ Gold
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
Makes16 Pots o' Gold
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening
- 1/2 cup light green candy coating disks
- Place a sheet of waxed paper on a baking sheet; draw a 1-in. pot with a 2x1-in. rainbow coming out of the pot. Place another sheet of waxed paper over the top. Secure both to a baking sheet with tape; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Insert round tip #3 and add the melted chocolate. Pipe chocolate over outlines; chill.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Cut a hole in another pastry bag. Insert round tip #3 and fill with candy coating. Fill in chocolate outline. Chill until set. Use as a garnish for desserts.
Editor's Note: Pot's o' Gold can be made a week in advance. When set, use a spatula to remove them from the waxed paper and place in a single layer in an airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.