- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups light or regular mayonnaise
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forPotluck Sweet Potato Salad
"This was a great recipe!!! Simple, and very easy to prepare. It was delicious, although I did add some crumbled bacon. But again, delicious!!!"