VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups light or regular mayonnaise
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in mayonnaise and pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Salad in Country October/November 1992, p49
Reviews forPotluck Sweet Potato Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
"This was a great recipe!!! Simple, and very easy to prepare. It was delicious, although I did add some crumbled bacon. But again, delicious!!!"