Potluck Ham Tortilla Stack Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2-1/4 pounds shaved deli ham
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing until smooth. Stir in green pepper, onions and olives.
- 2. Spread about 1/2 cup over one tortilla. Top with a seventh of the ham. Repeat six times. Top with remaining tortilla. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into wedges. Yield: 20 servings.
1 slice: 252 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1045mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Potluck Ham Tortilla Stack
"I have made this several times and have been asked for recipe each time. I made it for my nephew wedding reception and gave the recipe at least six times. I made it for my sons wedding reception and was asked how i had time to make such a fancy dish. Icut the stacks into 1 inch sq. and placed ona platter with frilly tooth pick.platter"