Potluck Cranberry Apple Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 7-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 5 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and salt; stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 16, 2013
I just made this and tried it out while still warm. This came out excellent!!! I bought a bag of cranberries to try something different and this was perfect. I will definitely be making this again.
Jan 10, 2012
I made this today and served it to my husband after lunch with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We both like it very much and will definely make it again. I had leftover cranberries and was looking for a way to use them up other than cookies or a cake. YUMMY!!!!