Potluck Cranberry Apple Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 7-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 5 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and salt; stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 16, 2013
I just made this and tried it out while still warm. This came out excellent!!! I bought a bag of cranberries to try something different and this was perfect. I will definitely be making this again.
Jan 10, 2012
I made this today and served it to my husband after lunch with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We both like it very much and will definely make it again. I had leftover cranberries and was looking for a way to use them up other than cookies or a cake. YUMMY!!!!