VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned or plain dry bread crumbs
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat on all sides 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add celery, onion and water; cover and simmer 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Remove skillet from heat; add noodles, soup, peas, salt if desired and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potluck Casserole in Country Pork 1996, p85
Reviews forPotluck Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review