- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the potatoes, butter, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until almost tender. Stir in mushrooms and peas; cover and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPotatoes with Mushrooms 'n' Peas
"Can anyone tell me where to purchase serving for "2"sized casseroles. [email protected]"
"I thought the Cooking for 2 magazine was dicontinued?tchristine"