Potatoes au Jus
“I made this dish when I was single, so there should have been leftovers for another meal,” writes Val Lundby of Fergus Falls, Minnesota. “But around 9 p.m., it would call to me from the refrigerator, and I would heat it up and have another helping!”
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons au jus gravy mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Arrange half of the potatoes in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the au jus mix. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 261 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 6, 2018
We LOVE this in our house! I multiply the recipe and make it for company. Everyone enjoys it and we NEVER have leftovers.
Jul 27, 2009
This was easy and so very yummy!!