Potato Waffles Recipe
When I'm in a hurry and my family wants a hearty breakfast, I often make these easy waffles. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the subtle potato flavor.
- 1-1/3 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potato flakes, flour, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, eggs and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 waffles (about 6-3/4 inches).
1 each: 231 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Potato Waffles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC