- 1 large sweet onion
- 1-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Pepper to taste
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cut onion in half widthwise; remove ends and outside skin. Separate onion into layers; select six to fit lightly greased muffin cups. Finely dice remaining onion; place in a bowl. Add hash browns and bouillon. Soon into onion cups; dot with butter. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPotato-Stuffed Onions
"I tried this because I was tired of the same side dishes with my dinner. I would make this again."