Potato Roast Beef Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 medium red potatoes, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- On a large serving platter, arrange the roast beef, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with the cucumber, olives, chives, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, dill, salt and remaining pepper. Pour over salad just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 278 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1289mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2013
This s our favorite during the smmer. I used canned slicd potatoes so I dont cook anything.
Mar 1, 2008
Great recipe, even for company, especially for a busy day as you prepare it in the morning. Different but delightful.