Potato Pizza Hot Dish
Even the pickiest eaters will dig right in when this is on the supper menu!—Diane VandeZande, Fountain, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 to 4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread over soup mixture. Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 324 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Potato Pizza Hot Dish in Country Ground Beef