Potato Pizza Hot Dish
Even the pickiest eaters will dig right in when this is on the supper menu!—Diane VandeZande, Fountain, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 to 4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread over soup mixture. Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 324 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Potato Pizza Hot Dish in Country Ground Beef
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.