- 4 cups cubed cooked peeled potatoes
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, ham, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPotato Ham Skillet
"I agree with amandalaine "It was pretty good, but I didn't think it was anything special.""
"Would make it again. Simple yet very tasty and filling."
"It was pretty good, but I didn't think it was anything special."