Potato Ham Bake Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1. In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender. Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 282 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1307mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Potato Ham Bake
"I used an Italian blend, the golden mushroom soup, & also put peas throughout the dish. Next time I will add more veggies. Family loved it! Delicious!!"
"Haven't made this yet but it sounds like a 5 star recipe! Will definitely try it. Need to know how much is considered 1 serving, as my husband has to watch carbs. Please furnish that info. since all it says is 1 serving (1 each), but no actual measurement, Thank you."
"THIS RECIPE WAS DELISH! TWEAKED IT A A BIT WITH MORE POTATOES, AND USED FRENCH FRIED ONION RINGS BECAUSE I NEEDED TO USE THEM UP. WE ALL LOVED IT!!"