- 2/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPotato Flake Chicken
"my whole family loved it."