Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1 cup grated broccoli stems
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Sour cream, optional
- Bake potatoes in the oven or microwave until done. In a skillet, saute the next six ingredients in butter for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve over hot potatoes. Top with sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 340 calories, 14g fat (0 saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 865mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 meat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 29, 2007
My husband and I loved this-made with leftovers from Christmas. Only change I made was a piece of cheddar cheese on the potato .before I put the vegetables on. Great for an easy dinner and we can have it again with the rest as it serves 4. Also, not too heavy after holiday meals.