Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1 cup grated broccoli stems
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Sour cream, optional
- Bake potatoes in the oven or microwave until done. In a skillet, saute the next six ingredients in butter for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve over hot potatoes. Top with sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 340 calories, 14g fat (0 saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 865mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 meat, 1 vegetable.
Dec 29, 2007
My husband and I loved this-made with leftovers from Christmas. Only change I made was a piece of cheddar cheese on the potato .before I put the vegetables on. Great for an easy dinner and we can have it again with the rest as it serves 4. Also, not too heavy after holiday meals.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.