- 2 cups butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Gradually add flour, beating until combined. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in potato chips and nuts. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews forPotato Chip and Pecan Cookies
"I made these for my son's wedding reception and got rave reviews and lots of requests for the recipe! Everyone thought they tasted like homemade Pecan Sandies."