Potato Chicken Delight
French-fried onions, potato chips and cheddar cheese provide a pleasant golden color to this dish. It's a meat-and-potato lover's dream come true!— Nicki Ussery, Mt. Sterling, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1/2 cup crushed french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and salt. Stir in chicken and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Stir in potatoes. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with potato chips and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 381 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Originally published as Potato Chicken Delight in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.